Online bookings only.
Take a Llama for a walk!
A unique way to experience the countryside!
Lead one of our friendly llamas on a fascinating trail in beautiful Snowdonia. Learn all about these calm and gentle animals from your experienced guide as you handle, feed and walk with your llamas. A range of treks available to suit all needs.
Wear suitable outdoor clothing. Access to local amenities and facilities. Available all year round. Contact us for group rates and any special requests
- children must be 7 yrs old or above
- children must be accompanied by at least 1 full paying adult.
- No dogs on site
- only visitors with pre booked tickets can enter the site.
- please bring a mask which must be worn if requested by a member of our team.
Please select other items
- Blackrock llama washable mask (non medical)£6.00
- Spectator Ticket£20.00