Nature Club lets you and your child explore the wonders of Nature with us here at the park.
Each session will be centred around a new theme linked to the natural world.
Nature club is aimed at children aged 4-8yrs.
The club will run on Saturday mornings. We will begin with one a month, but if demand increases, we will open more sessions.
The next session is on the 24th of Feb and is called “Signs of spring” In this month’s session, you will explore the early signs of spring and what this means. Our sessions will involve time out in the park, activities and crafts.
Terms and conditions:
- Tickets must be pre-booked online.
- Tickets are independent to entry so if you are not a member you will need a valid entry ticket.
- Tickets for nature club are non-refundable but we may be able to move your booking to another session.
- Please note that each child will need a parent to support them with activities.
- After the session, you are welcome to explore the park independently.
- Nature Club will run in all weather, so you are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather and to bring a water bottle.